#disconnect

Because Life is Just Simpler without it!

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

How a thimble of water can fill up an ocean

Do you realize that no matter what I say or do in my life, very few seem to notice or care. But, at the same time, I feel more loved than I ever have in my life? So very full.

Answer that phenomenon.

It's called the mystery of God's love.

It's impossible to fill an ocean with a thimble of water but this is how it is for me. God is my thimble that fills me completely.

We all experience loneliness, sometimes depression. I wonder at times how I can survive it, especially when I am met with such indifference from others. But these are the times when I feel God holding me close and telling me that He loves me.

Isn't strange and wonderful at the same time, to feel so unloved yet loved completely? I thank God daily for His great love for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment