#disconnect

Because Life is Just Simpler without it!

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Day 1 of no Facebook

I decided I'm going to try to stay off of Facebook for at least a week to see how I feel.

Today is Day 1 and not hard at all. I think it might be harder as time goes by. But I'm focusing on what I'm feeling right now and why do I feel this way. Why is it that I feel better today, not so sad?
I know that Facebook was feeding my weaknesses and insecurities, making me feel the "need" to stay connected for fear of being totally forgotten.

But for today I feel good not worrying about it. I know tomorrow will be harder.

Last night I prayed that I won't depend on people anymore. I will have to pray this way every day, because it's a terrible habit of mine.

Before Facebook, we were all pretty happy with the way things were. Probably even more than we are now. I don't know if it's possible to go back in time and try to make things the way it used to be, but I'm going to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment