#disconnect

Because Life is Just Simpler without it!

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Day 2...

Day 2 of no Facebook and guess what, I am surviving. Isn't this the way we're supposed to live--without being connected to a computer?

I have to admit that it's difficult to know what to do with the "extra" time. I also find it amusing that we tend to complain that we have no time for prayer and yet don't know what to do with ourselves when we're off of Facebook!

I admit that I miss "checking in" to see what's going on with everyone else. Missing not uploading pictures and bringing in my thoughts or opinions...that no one really paid attention to anyway. I have that "pull" to want to get back on Facebook even though there is no reward in it.


But every time I have the temptation to log on, I try to remember how I've been feeling these past two days...happier. More at peace.

And oddly enough, not as lonely. Peace with myself, that I'm not inwardly wrestling with hurt or anger that I seem to go unnoticed or ignored.

God doesn't want me hunting for love on Facebook. He wants me to go back to the beginning, where everything I knew started only with Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment