#disconnect

Because Life is Just Simpler without it!

Monday, October 3, 2016

Day 3

I went on Facebook briefly today to let people know that I would be deactivating my account. I began to think of people that might look me up and not find me because my account was deactivated and therefore think I unfriended them. Well, I didn't want any misunderstandings like that, so I wanted everyone to know that I was deactivating for a while. I came to check on my post hours later and not one person acknowledged my post.

It hurt a little but I reminded myself this is why I'm not using Facebook anymore. Knowing that no one really seemed to notice my post or care (not sure which, maybe both) made it much easier to sign off and leave a place where only hurt seems to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment